18.11.12

What Will You Give Me If I Deliver Him To You?



What will you give me if I get rid of the incriminating evidence for you? What will you give me if I got rid of your opponent for you? The possibilities are limitless. What will you give me if I soiled my hands for you while you maintain your facade with the people?
"They gave him 30 pieces of silver. And from that moment he sought an opportunity to betray him".
Have you too compromised yourself that you are now bound to seek out an opportunity to sell out your confidant, betray a trust?
Judas Iscariot discovered too late that what he expected wasn't going to happen and he hated ever taking those 30 pieces of silver. In fact, he hung himself for it because he could no longer live with himself.
Can you live with yourself after what you are about to do?
Do you really believe things will go as you planned? And even if it does, is it worth this betrayal you are doing?
Judas got eternally hurt from his betrayal of Jesus. As for Jesus, his hurt was already written and was for a greater good. But you, why does it have to be by you this temptation must come?
It's not too late to have a change of mind. But, it's really up to you. Like Judas, if you must, go on and do it!


No comments: